Sellers and buyers must do their best to fulfil their contractual commitments.
When a buyer purchases cards from a seller on LilianaMarket, the seller is obliged to ship them as soon as possible within one week since the order was placed by the buyer.
LilianaMarket can moderate the marketplace and ban users that don’t behave as expected. For instance, members that incur in the following situations might be banned:
- Sellers that don’t respond to communications sent by their buyers or LilianaMarket moderators.
- Sellers that cancel orders. Cancelling an order because you don’t have the cards anymore or because you’re no longer happy with the listing price is not acceptable. You must keep your collection up to date.
- Sellers that delay in shipping their orders.
- Members that receive any number of negative reviews.
- Members that use abusive language.
- Members that present any activity that we consider disingenuous or fraudulent.
LilianaMarket administrators might consider messages exchanged between the parties, previous reviews & ratings and any relevant member information to perform this moderation.